Opticron DBA VHD+ Binoculars
“Smaller, Lighter, Brighter, Sharper”, the new DBA VHD+ takes the company’s design maxim to a new level. Improving on the qualities of the outgoing model, the latest VHD+ version of the DBA is appreciably brighter with better resolution in a similarly compact package. Designed around and built for the professional and enthusiast looking for 8/10x42 quality but preferring the size, weight and feel of a smaller binocular, the DBA VHD+ offers an unrivalled combination of performance, comfort and ergonomics in its class.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design
- Dual hinge, single axis body
- Textured rubber armouring
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof (5m/16ft depth)
- VHD+ optical system incorporating a high quality ED glass objective system, phase corrected prisms with Oasis prism coating
- S-H type multi-coating to all air/glass surfaces
- Flat field vision
- Long eye relief for spectacle wearers
- 4-stage twist type retractable eyecups
- 500º turn smooth action wide wheel focusing
- Close focus to 2.5m/8.2ft
- Central dioptre adjuster
- Tripod adapter socket
DBA VHD+ binoculars are supplied in a soft Cordura case with rainguard, neoprene bungee strap and rubber objective lens covers
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin