Nikon Z30 & Z DX 16-50mm VR & Z DX 50-250mm VR
Nikon Z30 & Z DX 16-50mm VR Lens & Z DX 50-250mm VR
This twin lens kit includes both the standard 16-50mm and telephoto 50-250mm lenses
Small, capable, and super-simple to use, the Z 30 mirrorless camera is for anyone who wants to move beyond a smartphone and create better-looking, better-sounding vlogs—plus keep photo feeds engaging with richly detailed stills.
Product unboxings to recipes, travel to parkour, the Z 30 makes it easy to create vibrant, professional-looking vlogs that have the clarity, depth, and clear sound you’d expect from top-class vloggers and streamers. The camera’s DX-format image sensor (which is much larger than a smartphone’s image sensor) enables the kind of sharp, richly detailed video that’s just not possible to achieve with a smartphone. Vloggers can record long takes with up to 125 minutes of uninterrupted video footage and full-time autofocus is available while recording. The Z 30 uses the full width of its sensor to enable a 100% field of view (approx.)—and audio quality is excellent, courtesy of the camera’s built-in stereo mic or an external microphone.
It’s never been easier to create content that pops straight from the camera, and there’s no limit to the stories that can be told using the Z 30—and Nikon’s rapidly expanding range of NIKKOR Z lenses. The vari-angle touchscreen monitor makes it easy to shoot from any angle, and a deep grip allows stable handheld shooting, even when holding the camera at arm’s length. Changing the look of a vlog is as easy as changing lenses, and the Z 30 is packed with advanced automatic functions for even more creative control. However vloggers imagine their content evolving, the Z 30 gives them the space to turn those ideas into reality.
Summary of key features: Nikon Z 30
- Next-level vlogs: record up to 125 minutes of uninterrupted video. Captivate followers with timelapse movies, or smooth slow motion in Full HD (120p).
- Thrilling image quality: large DX-format 20.9 MP CMOS sensor delivers richly detailed videos and stills. Nikon’s electronic Vibration Reduction keeps video footage nice and steady.
- Crisp, clear sound: record audio via sensitive built-in stereo mic—or an optional external mic. Control the environment with the onboard wind-noise reduction function.
- Vari-angle touchscreen monitor: makes shooting first-person vlogs or selfies a breeze.
- Video AF mode: employs full-time autofocus to take the work out of focusing. Ideal when shooting action or first-person vlogs while on the move.
- Self-portrait mode: turn the monitor to face forwards and the camera instantly clears the screen for an unobstructed portrait view.
- Eye- and Animal-Detection AF: available for stills and video. Maintains focus on the eyes of people, or those of cats and dogs, even if they momentarily turn away from the camera.
- 11 fps: fast, continuous stills shooting with full AF/AE lets users capture Insta-perfect photos in the midst of the action.
- Effortless shooting: the video-record button is positioned on top of the camera for easy access in any orientation, and users can save separate settings for video and stills—then switch between them as needed.
- Creative Picture Controls: 20 in-camera filters for video and stills. All customisable and visible in real time while shooting.
- Easy connection and sharing: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi make it easy to connect almost anywhere. Nikon’s SnapBridge app lets users transfer video and stills to their smart device.
- Included USB-C cable: wire up to provide constant power to the Z 30: livestream a vlog and charge the camera’s battery at the same time.
- Interchangeable lenses: choose from the complete range of NIKKOR Z lenses—or attach Nikon’s optional Mount Adapter FTZ II and use Nikon DSLR F-mount lenses.
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin