Olympus OM-D E-M1X Digital Camera Body
The E-M1X delivers the absolute confidence every photographer comes to expect with a professional camera. It perfectly meets the needs of true professionals: excellent handling, class-leading capture and recording technologies, and a system for assignments anywhere in the world, any time of year. The innovative technology and features have been engineered to take the game a level higher: On the outside, the integrated vertical grip gives photogaphers instant flexibility and mirrors the horizontal grip for intuitive operation, including the Multi Selector joystick. While the world’s best dust/splashproof sealing* makes a rain cover obsolete. On the inside, a range of autofocus options and the world’s best image stabilisation**, which has also been specially engineered for filmmaking, deliver the high-res picture quality and precision essential for photo shoots. Videographers also have in the E-M1X a tool for recording life in superb C4K.
*Based on the IEC standard 60529, paired with M.Zuiko water-resistant lens, as of 1/2019
**Based on the CIPA standard, within system cameras, when the E-M1X is paired with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12–100mm F4 IS PRO lens, as of 1/2019
Оlуmрuѕ ОМ-D ЕМ1Х Кеу Fеаturеѕ:
- The best dust-, splash- & freeze-proof technology in the world
- Class leading image stabilisation performance - up to 7.5 EV steps
- Re-worked autofocus system with multiple AF target settings, as well as intelligent subject tracking
- 20.4 MP Live MOS sensor with enhanced SWF (Supersonic Wave Filter) for dust reduction
- Dual TruPicVIII high-speed image processors for fast reactions
- Pro Capture mode for action photography supporting RAW shooting without blackout
- 50 MP Handheld High Res shot functionality
- Live ND feature for slow shutter effects without external filter
- Key "OM-D Movie" video capabilities - 4K and C4K, OM-Log400, Different levels of IS, 120fps high-speed shooting in FullHD
- Integrated field sensors to add detailed metadata to pictures and video
- Anti-flicker shooting capabilities
- Two UHS-II SD card slots for high speed responsiveness
- Two batteries in innovative cartridge system and USB charging capabilities
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin