Leica Noctivid 42mm Binoculars
- Images of incredible depth and plasticity thanks to large exit pupil and optimal levels of contrast
- Steadiest viewing image thanks to large field of view and perfect ergonomics
- Natural impression thanks to superb colour-neutrality
- Broad field of view for barrier-free overviews at short distances and maximised viewing performance at long distances
- focusing on even the smallest details thanks to 10-fold magnification
- suppression of stray light and maximum contrast allows for observations of the smallest structures under challenging conditions
- fatigue-free, relaxed observing thanks to compact construction and ideal weight distribution
More than a century of expertise in optical design, microscopes and cameras are the basis upon which Leica has created a new generation of Leica binoculars: the Noctivid.
The Leica Noctivid glasses are compact in size, stylish, and elegant, but nevertheless unbelievably robust and resilient. Ideal for every walk of life, these binoculars set new standards with their design alone. The binocular tubes can be easily grasped with one hand and, thanks to the short construction length, the weight is centered on the palm and allows for fatigue-free observing.
The rubber armoring has outstanding grip, absorbs impacts, prevents slipping, and simultaneously lends the body of the binoculars a wonderfully comfortable feel. A patented, hardness class 8 surface coating provides additional protection for all exposed metal surfaces of the robust magnesium body.
The real milestones, however, are set by the mechanical and optical design of this Leica family of binoculars. They unite the best of the latest and most innovative technologies to create a new pinnacle of excellence. SCHOTT HTTM (High Transmission) glasses - already used in the Leica Ultravid HD-Plus optical design - ensure amazingly brilliant colours and high transmission. Innovative baffle systems for the suppression of stray light guarantee an optimum reduction of reflections and maximum contrast.
Binoculars, contoured neoprene carrying strap, protective lens cap, protective eyepiece cap, Cordura bag
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin