CANON EOS M50 MIRRORLESS CAMERA WITH EF-M 15-45MM IS STM LENS
CANON EOS M50 MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA BODY:
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you'll be proud to share. With 4K movies, a DSLR sized sensor and a whole host of connectivity options, you are able to shoot in amazing quality and then share seamlessly wherever you may be.
Beautifully designed and packed full of the latest technology, this sleek compact camera delivers a refined, intuitive shooting experience from any angle thanks to the large electronic viewfinder and a 3 inch Vari-angle Touch screen.
- 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- 8th Generation image Processor (DIGIC 8) meaning even better image quality and faster shooting
- 4K Movie (23.98/25p)
- 5-axis image Stabilisation
- Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Eye Detection Auto Focus focusses specifically on the eye as opposed to face detection. Using the touch screen, you can ‘switch eyes'
- Up to 10fps continuous shooting
- 3.0 inch vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Mic input
- 0.39 type EVF which is centrally located, giving a DSLR-like experience
- New guided interface with user-friendly creative assist
- WiFi/NFC/Bluetooth connectivity, with the ability to connect camera to camera
- Automatic transfer to send images straight to mobile
- Silent mode
- Compatible with many high performance Canon lenses and flash units
- ISO 25.600 (expandable to 51,200)
- Takes LP-12 battery
CANON EF-M 15-45MM F/3.5-6.3 IS STM LENS KIT:
The EF-M 15–45mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM is a compact, stylish zoom lens for EOS M series digital cameras. A special retraction mechanism shortens the length of the lens to just 1.76 inches (44.5mm) when the camera is off, to help make carrying and storing the lens and camera even easier.
The quiet stepping motor (STM) design helps ensure low-noise focusing that's ideal for recording movies. The 35mm-equivalent 24–72mm range combines a wide angle for landscapes and big group photos, with a telephoto zoom for close-ups and detailed headshots. Carefully designed lens placement and special Canon coatings help keep ghosting and other lens flare from your images. The integral image stabilization (up to 3.5 stops faster) can help capture sharp images, even in low light and while taking panoramas.
- Compact design with retraction mechanism makes carrying and storing easier
- Quiet stepping motor (STM) ideal for movie recording
- Reduces lens flare and ghosting
- image stabilisation helps reduce camera shake
- Closest focusing distance 0.25m
- 49mm filter thread
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin