CANON EOS 2000D DIGITAL SLR BODY WITH EF-S 18-55MM IS II LENS KIT
CANON EOS 2000D DSLR CAMERA BODY:
The Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR camera combines tried and tested hardware with Canon's great functionality and guidance software to provide a perfect camera for those wanting to make the move to effortless DSLR storytelling.
This camera will help you create beautiful images and HD films, using a variety of automatic creative settings, seeing results instantly on the large (3.0 inch) user-friendly LCD screen.
- 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- WiFi and NFC connectivity
- Full HD movies
- In-built flash
- Canon Connect App – easy sharing and transfer
- Control the 2000D from your phone
- Scene Intelligent Auto – just point and shoot for great results
- In-camera guidance to help produce amazing images
- Fast DIGIC 4+ processor
- 3.0 inch LCD screen
- Fast auto-focus and full resolution shooting at 3.0 fps
- Access to a huge range of the best lenses around
CANON EF-S 18-55MM IS II F/3.5-5.6 LENS:
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II is a high-quality, standard zoom lens that will appeal to photographers who prefer to travel light. It incorporates Canon's four-stop image Stabilizer technology. This allows photographers to use shutter speeds up to four times slower than normal with no perceptible increase in image blur - ideal for shooting in low light.
- lightweight, compact design
- Wide-angle to short telephoto range
- Four-stop image Stabilizer
- Aspherical lens elements for control over distortion
- 0.25m close-focusing distance
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- High-speed AF
We will buy or part-exchange your cameras, lenses, accessories, spotting scopes and binoculars.
We are able to give you a rough price - however we will need to see your gear to give you a final price.
The market fluctuates rapidly and there are a number of considerations we have to make when purchasing equipment from our customers. Our prices undoubtedly are less than you would get if you were to sell privately. The reason for this is, when we sell them to a customer we have to provide a warranty - and with growing costs for repairs this has to be a key consideration.
We’ll always offer as fair a deal as possible and are happy to negotiate or in some instances offer a commission sales basis.
To enquire about selling or part exchanging any items, please complete our online form and ensure you select 'Selling / Part Exchange' within the enquiry type dropdown.
Get in touch!
Many thanks, Justin